Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ta Da!


So, I set up a blog account many moons ago and didn't do anything w/ it. Then I deleted it and am now starting from scratch.
Let me just fill people on whats been going on. Since starting my "Live Great in '08!" life campaign, I have booked a couple of trips for my break as an art teacher during the summer. It's not only count down time to days left for teachers in school but till my roommates and I leave on our trip out west. (11 days left) Then I come back and leave for Fl. Come back from that, teach at an art camp and then take off for Thailand w/ a friend for two weeks. I can't wait! In between those travels I will be hanging pool side w/ friends, making jewelry and just loving life!
Find part of my life @ http://www.jacobswife.etsy.com/


1 comment:

cottage girl said...

I expect many, many posts from the road. Some of us NEED the excitement, even if we just have to read about it instead of live it.
Miss you too!