Friday, October 31, 2008

Favorite Day of the Year!


The Ipod playing Daughtry one of my favs!

Two of my 1st grade favorite students!






Me rock'n it on We Got the Beat.








Today was just fabulous! I woke up with a song in my heart knowing that the day was going to rock, literally. I put on my costume (Nick Jonas) had breakfast provided my wonderful secretaries and principal. Then the entire school held our "Read Like a Rock Star!" incentive program. I filled in for 2 grades and then rocked on medium guitar setting at the end with the cultural arts team an assortment of faculty members. (thank you Friday night youth group!) Then came the Halloween parade. Of course each year I'm stuck in my room hanging out with the students who don't partake in the parade and every couple minutes I hang in the hallway to catch a glimpse the characters walking by. An hour later my principal got on the loud speaker to let us leave early. Now I'm having my perfect Halloween evening by watching my favorite October movies. These are some sites of the day.

No comments: