Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm down to hours now in this tropical beauty Thailand. Every minute has not been wasted (other than the crappy manicure and pedicure I paid 200 baht for!) We got back from Chiang Mai last night and ordered in pad thai. I really like all thai food but thats my fav.
Chiang Mai we did:
  • elephant jungle riding
  • rafting
  • waterfall climbing
  • tribal weavings in the mountains
  • climbing the highest pt. in Thailand
  • freezing my butt off in the mountains w/ rain
  • spending tons of bahts at the occasional night market
  • peeing in a hole standing up while talking to my friend next to me ordering a coffee (its all part of the thai experience)
  • listening to obnoxious overweight muslim men talk to much on our 2 hr. trip back to chiang mai from the mountains
  • having a lady fall asleep on my shoulder w/ her daughters head in her lap in the same 2 hr. trip.
  • getting thai scrub in places i didn't even know i had
  • looking back at all the pictures i have taken
---Priceless

1 comment:

cottage girl said...

can't wait to here all about it!