Thursday, July 24, 2008

Land of a Thousand Smiles

I love it here! I'm, at this moment, so overwhelmed to type the places, people and stories for this entry. So let me just briefly sum up in a list form (my favorite) of what I've encountered here thus far:
  • pedicure/manicure
  • aromatherapy massage a.k.a (they should have warned me of the allusive female happy ending massage)
  • blue elephant cooking school and restaurant
  • food market
  • authentic 2 hr. thai massage (i died and gone to heaven)
  • Awat Arun (the temple that i climbed almost killing myself to see monks and the grand palace)
  • Pat Pong (red light district)
  • Riding a Tuk-Tuk (mr. toads wild ride, thai's answer to the taxi cab)
  • Ambien
  • speaking their language and street names to get around
This is just the tip of the iceberg. To be cont.....

1 comment:

Hannah Akers said...

man!!! i miss you so much. happy ending huh? you'll have to explain that one.